It is the policy of Premier Regional Power (M) Sdn Bhd to provide healthy and safe working conditions, and to maintain a safe and pollution-free operating practice that complies with national and international regulations and relevant standards and guidelines.
Our Company Safety Management Manual describes the Company’s management system for the safe operation of vessels and for pollution prevention.
- Provide for safe practices in vessel operation and a safe working environment.
- Establish Safeguards against all identified risks.
- Continuously improve safety management skills of personnel ashore and abroad vessels, including preparing for emergencies related both to safety and environment protection.
- Maintaining a high standard of safety consciousness, personal discipline and individual accountability by adherence to a comprehensive and document system of training.
- Actively promoting employee participation in measures aimed at improving safety and protecting the environment.
- Keeping all personnel fully informed of any known or potential hazards that may affect them, their colleagues, the vessel or the environment by transmittal of pertinent documentation.
- Ensuring adherence at all times to the documented operating procedures by a system of internal verification of procedures and activities.
- Continuously reviewing all mandatory rules, regulations, industry codes/standards and guidelines that are relevant to specific vessel types and trades.