PRP vision is to become a preferred marine service provider to the oil & gas industry based on quality and reliability. To support this vision, we have designed and operate an integrated Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) management system. Our HSE philosophy is based upon internationally recognized standards and is supported by management commitment, personal accountability, training, and fairness and performance measurement.
- Meet or exceed all applicable HSE laws, regulations and industry requirement related to our work activities in each and any country of where we operate
- Strive for Zero harm to personnel and property by holding health and safety as our first priority
- Strive for Zero oil spills and minimize the impact of our operations on the environment.
- Ensure that all personnel, whether working directly for us or on behalf, works responsibly and will meet our HSE standard in recognition of being held accountable for individual performance, and the performance of those working under our supervision
- Treat HSE issues with equal value to financial, production and quality issues
- Provide the resources, training and development to ensure that working carried our safely, professionally and with full consideration for environment objectives.
- Required every employee to take personal responsibility for his / her own and others safety and toward meeting quality health, safety and environment objectives.
- Everyone working for Premier Regional Power has the duty to comply with this HSE policy, by doing so, we believe we will create a professional QHSE culture and continuously improve our HSE performance.